View, explore and decide!
By integrating business intelligence and geospatial, Map4Decision helps you to better see and analyze your data using maps. It allows you to :
- explore aggregated views of information;
- interactively drill-down to more detailed views;
- dynamically intersect different themes of interest;
- and instantaneously get statistical charts, diagrams and thematic maps.
Everything is done with unequalled rapidity (few seconds) and easiness (few mouse clicks).
Map4Decision integrates intelligent cartography concepts that support the automatic creation of maps while conforming to the rules of visual communication and semiology (colors, symbols, patterns, etc.). The user can easily navigate from one type of map to another (simple maps, multimaps, multivariate maps, temporal maps, etc.), explore geographic data at various levels of detail (e.g. from countries to provinces, to cities, or vice-versa), while keeping a coherent semiology.
- Client-Server (cartographic server*, user interface and datacube administrator).
- Compatible with existing spatial data formats (MID/MIF, Shapefile, Oracle spatial, etc.) and databases (Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, etc.).
- Support a multidimensional (MDX) connector for OLAP servers (e.g. Microsoft Analysis Services, Mondrian).
*JMap from K2 Geospatial